Saturday, January 9, 2010

Finally a New Listing; Getting to Know my New Camera


These are some pictures I was messing around with on Christmas Day when I got my new camera. I really liked how they turned about, but it has been a bit of a learning curve with the new photo editing program that came with the camera. It's a little different from iPhoto (which I have only been using since September so I am actually still learning it, too) but it seems like it does a few more of the things I wanted iPhoto. You'll have to comment if you can see a difference in the brightness and sharpness of these pictures compared to some that were taken before Christmas.




Seeing all of these stacked up gave me the idea to offer "Design Your Own" journals; the customer can choose papers, colors, ribbon, wording, etc. I am having a lot of fun with these journals and they are by far my biggest seller so I thought I'd expand the options a bit.


I may have also mentioned that I have had NO (none, zip, zilch) motivation to make new store items. I have got to get in gear to get V-day stuff up!

2 comments:

Beach Cottage Studio said...

Great idea! The pictures are so clear that it seems like you can reach out and touch them!! Can't wait to see your Valentine's Day creations. ~Kristine

Lydia said...

This is a little crazy! I know you visited my blog and when I visited yours I thought I was reading my own thoughts! LOL Love it.

Even funnier-we both are into the Zutter, Etsy, wool felting, Stampin Up (I used to be a demo), and my kids' names are Maddie and Mason, who are 17 mos. apart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate