Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How Do I Love You? Let Me Count the Ways



I have been trying to get some items listed for Valentine's Day for several weeks. One of my goals for the new year, as it relates to my business, was to plan better for holidays. Seriously, some members on some of my teams were putting up Valentine's Day items on December 26. There are even a few people that have listed Mother's Day cards. I, unfortunately, am not one of these people. 


Anyway, this is all I have for Valentine's Day. I do realize VD is mostly a romantic holiday, but this particular journal was inspired largely by one of the kids' books - "How Do I love You?" Written and illustrated by P.K. Hallinan. It goes a little like this. . .



How do I love you?

Let me count the ways.

I love you on your very best. . .

and very worst of days. 

I love to see you laughing 

and dancing in the rain.

And even when you lose your shoes, I love you just the same. 

I love to hear you singing. 

I love to see you smile. . .


It goes on for many more pages, concluding with the sentiment that it's impossible to tell your children just how very much you love them. So, that's it, my Valentine inspiration results in another way to record your love for your child. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate