Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A little more famous-ness

I'm not sure how famous being featured on someone's blog makes me, but it sure makes me feel great to have people appreciate my work and compliment it! I also really love the concept behind this website - moms supporting (economically) other moms. It's a great idea - and anything that keeps me from buying "Made in China" out of Wal-Mart or Target is alright with me.

Thanks for your support!

http://www.momsrocktheeconomy.com/2009/08/pretty-and-personal-papers-review-and.html

This sounds a little more eloquent:

"Moms Rock the Economy is a concept designed by moms for moms. The basic concept is simple: Moms support mom-owned businesses online and in real life. If we band together, we can rock the economy and shop in support of families. Moms Rock the Economy is a creation by Leah Segedie, Chief Mom of Bookieboo and Mamavation, and Kelly Loubet, the Designer of Childhood Clothing. "


I am a mom, and "dang it", I do ROCK!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate