Friday, March 18, 2011

Best Night of My Life!

We had VIP check-in

Here we are getting our tickets

I'm posing in front of a large poster that was hanging in the pre-show party area! 

Borrowed this hat from someone we met at the party. I cropped her out of the side of the picture! 

And, THERE HE IS! 

A few more shots. Thank goodness Mark thought of actually using the camera, because I was so distracted, by well, uh, DUH, that it never even occurred to me to take a picture! 


He went back stage and changed his shirt and then came to another smaller stage that was even closer to where we were! At this time, I am a mere 11 rows away! I was pretty hysterical, but we won't discuss that! So glad there isn't a picture of that! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate