Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Photo with Santa



Used to be, just a few short years ago, that the kids were scared to death of Santa. One year, I think only 2 of the kids were in the actual picture. The other 2 were out of the shot, lying on the floor, screaming in bloody murder that they were supposed to go sit on this guy's lap.

Well, all fear has passed I guess and we got a somewhat decent photo with Santa this year. I am thinking of looking through my scrapbooks to find the past years' pictures and since I now have a scanner, I could post them here for a little laugh. I was going to submit one year's photo to a "Worst Photo with Santa" contest because I was absolutely certain I would win! I will try to find those old ones. I don't know how many more years I will be able to squeeze out of these kids.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate