Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Best Kids on Mother's Day

You could say I had a pretty great Mother's Day. I went scrapbooking ALL DAY on Saturday while Mark took the kids to the lake. When I got home, the kids had made a card and picked a bouquet of flowers/weeds. They also wrapped up the items they had made at school/scouts for the ocassion. They were so sweet and cute about it - bringing my flowers to me and presenting me with their gifts. There is definitely something to be said about things made by their own hands.


(It is so hard to get them all looking and somewhat smiling at the same time!)


Mark helped with the card - the kids are not allowed to even breathe on my stamping stuff! (Can you even imagine the mess they could create with ink pads?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate