Thursday, September 8, 2011

Packaging

A post of a blog I follow is the inspiration for this post on etsy packaging.

While my packaging is not as nice as the ones shown here, I still think mine is pretty nice. It's scrap paper Mark had from work (saved from the dumpster) with a little raffia and a handmade thank you note.

A personalized new baby journal prepared for a Shower Hostess. 

Added this new little touch with the ribbon closure. Sometimes these handmade journals with their thick covers do no close completely. This bugs me a little so I added this detail to compensate for the (potential) slight gap between the cover and pages. 

Here is the journal wrapped up in the packaging paper and raffia. 

My handmade thank you note - a Top Note die cut from Stampin Up, folded in half. Another die cut "thanks" secured to the top. Inside is my business card. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate