Saturday, September 10, 2011

Made this today

and I sewed it! Be afraid, be very afraid.

I've been seeing so many different designs of banners and bunting on etsy, that I decided to see what I could whip up on my own. It was just plain burlap with a matching "ribbon" along the top. But, then, typical of my love for all things paper related, I added the black, red and ivory scalloped circles along the top. I'm thinking it needs letters of some kind along the triangles, and of course, I was thinking "LOVE", but then thoughts I'd wait and see if anything else inspired me. And, now that I know I can actually do it, I might make a longer one that says something else - welcome, is another that is coming to mind.



Thoughts? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate