Sunday, August 28, 2011

Great Balls of Fire! I've Made Some Cards

Years, and I do mean YEARS ago, I was a card maker. I joined Stampin Up in like 2001 specifically to make cards. It was awesome fun and I made cards for all occasions - kid birthdays, Christmas cards, birthday party invitations. . .you get the picture. Fast forward to August, 2011 where the only cards I manage to make are about 20 Christmas cards that I only send to people OUT SIDE of the state of Texas. Lame, I know, but it's the best I can do.  


Well, I am part of an awesome etsy team, EtsyGreetings Team, and we are having a card swap early next month. These are the cards I'll be submitting.







Unlike my journals and wood hanging letters, I seriously labor over card making. I'm so pleased with how they turned out, and I hope you'll leave me a note how you like them, too. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate