Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Little Insomniac

For the past few months now, my little Madox has been giving us major grief over staying in his bed. He wanders out, wanders into Mason's room and keeps coming out "because I just cannot stop kissing you!" How could I get mad at him when he can't stop giving me kisses. Ok, well, he does get away with some things because he is just my favorite little boy right now, but that's a whole 'nother topic. . .

This is what I found last night.


This is the front foyer; an area sort of between the side of the house with the kids' bedrooms and the dining room and family room (where I must have been sitting with my dad watching TV). I never saw or heard him camp out there and only saw him when I went to retrieve the dog from Mason's room. 

1 comment:

Shellie said...

that is just so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate