Saturday, October 2, 2010

If there was a blog award for the most sporadic blogger. . .

I think I might be in the running. I tend to dump a bunch of info in one sitting. . .so here goes a "dump" of otherwise random items of interest. 

Madison lost one of her front teeth this week. She might be in the running for an award something like "I leave my loose teeth in as long as humanly possible." Seriously, it's been loose for over a month. It even turned gray inside her mouth while we were waiting for it to come out. One evening while we were having our reading/tv/family time on the couch, Mark reached over and plucked it right out of her mouth, midsentence! She didn't even cry. 

Here's a special order I did this week. I particularly like the varying sizes of the polka dots and it's my favorite 4 year old boy's favorite color! 

The other project we are working on this week and last week it the well house at the "property". I think we need to come up with a better name, but for those of you that don't know it's almost 50 acres a few miles down the road that we are going to work on and clear enough space to build a house in the next few years. This is a shot of the "well house"; the pump and tank for the water well is located inside. 

Here is the well. It also used to be "home" to some sheep or goats (or something kinda stinky that slept on hay).  

Anyway, we decided to clean it up a bit and make it into a workable storage shed. We definitely need a place to keep and lock things up while we are over working to build/repair the fencing and clear the (jillions of) cedars.  

Here is the new roof Mark is installing. PS. How are you likin' the pink and yellow color combo? Yikes. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate