Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Photo Props

I have been feeling a little unmoved by my etsy shop photos lately so this afternoon, I disassembled and rearranged my light box and photography area. I set it the giant tent up under the window, propped it up with various boxes and tried to clip my lights onto the cabinets and counter tops.  I still wasn't overly thrilled with my new results. I just cannot seem to get enough light in to brighten things up. I also hate how the back of the light box looks when it shows up in the pictures. Anyway, here are a few of my most favorite photos, after I decided to use some props I had around the house.

 

 


2 comments:

Amy said...

2nd to last totally :) My "books" always have littel eyes popping out from over the top of them, lol. Hope you find your photographic mojo soon!

Suzann Soliz said...

I love how adorable your props are!
Where did you get them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate