Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've Been So Busy

As if summer is not crazy busy as it is, I have been filling lots of orders since appearing in The Storque article on etsy a week and a half ago.

Here are custom orders that I've finished this week.

This must be a popular name this year as I have had 3 or 4 inquiries regarding this name. 

The mom wanted a touch of pale yellow (So Saffron) so I used a coordinating patterned paper with a little So Saffron and was able to add a few pieces of it here and there. Love the little button on the tag. . .that tiny tag punch is my new fave tool. 


Liam's sister is going to be Kahlan. 


My wall color in the background is really not this bright, but it is good contrast for these black and white initials. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate