Friday, March 26, 2010

For Mom

Mother's Day gift idea - Gratitude Journal - write to your mother all of the things you are grateful to her for!


I made the layered flower accent from about 15 punched pieces of patterned paper, card stock and even some acrylic window sheets. Here's a close-up. 

 

I just kept adding and adding layers until it looked "right" to me. I really like how it came out and especially like the color combo of Black & White with a splash of pink. I was actually already working on this one when I got the order for the black, white and yellow one, so that's partially why I wasn't sure about adding yellow to B&W, 'cause I really loved the pale pink. 

It's just about a month to the craft fair. I have stacks of journals all over my desk. I hope I get them all finished in time. . .and that I sell them all! This is my first stab at a craft fair, so I am being optimistic for now. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate