Sunday, March 7, 2010

Feeling Crafty & Optimistic


I went "stampin' & scrappin'" all day yesterday, which means I got to hang out with girls friends and make cards or other fun stuff all day long. I worked on a few etsy orders (yeah) and then did some journals. Anyway, since I packed 4 totes of supplies to take for yesterday, today is going to be a massive unloading and reorganizing event. While I was unloading my Cricut, I got inspired to make this. It's an old reed diffuser that I got in a 2-pack but didn't open so I decided to vinyl it. I discovered too that if you use the transfer paper, it's 100 times easier to get the vinyl off the backing and onto the glass. 

Who Knew?! 

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That's beautiful! I want a cricut so bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate