Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I have been sorting and organizing like crazy this past weekend and all week. I just get on these rampages about all of the "stuff" we have and so watch out - it gets put in a tote, thrown out or shredded! Along with this organizing were a few decorating projects. I makes me feel so good to have finished some of these things I have been wanting done for a long time.


This is not the greatest picture ever, but I moved the clock in the "studio" around and added this decorative vinyl on the wall. Hopefully, I will stop looking at the place where the clock used to be. 



The clock used to be to the left of this bulletin board, which I resurfaced and purged of major papers. I also got that cute wire paper filing thing there on the counter at Target. I just have so many things going at once and I need all of it visual or I can't remember what I am supposed to be doing. 



Here is a dry erase magnet board that I put in the kitchen across from the fridge. Bad thing about stainless steel appliances is that nothing sticks to it. This will serve as grocery store reminders and places for kids' notes. 



This is a new shelf unit in the girls' room. It's from Target, too and is called "Itso." Madison is such a pack rat that I have to keep containers for her stuff or she'd literally pile it all into her bed. Give her 5 cats and call her crazy! 



Yeah, we finally put curtains back in the family room. We took them down for painting (many months ago), but then I couldn't decide what to put up there. There are from Ikea and so are the new pillows.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate