Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Etsy Goals

Many of the teams I am on have been encouraging us members to set goals for 2010. Even though it is now January 5, I wanted to officially post my goals. I have heard that writing goals is supposed to help in achieving them.

"Goals are dreams with deadlines."  ~Diana Scharf Hunt



* Promote more on blogs

* Build inventory so I am not stressed out when an order comes in

* Increase journals & diary styles 

* Participate in local craft fairs 

* Approach Paperdoodles again about carrying my products

* Consider long term growth potential on monogram note cards vs. birthday or other occasion cards, and/or other personalized products 

* Increase sales outside US 

* (Much) better planning for Holidays


"Don't say you don't have enough time.  You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.  ~Life's Little Instruction Book, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr."

quotes from http://www.quotegarden.com/goals.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate