Monday, December 14, 2009

Pitiful Attempt at Family Picture


Sadly, this is the best shot we got that night. I am literally holding Madox by his shirt to keep him from escaping. Matilda got a new music set from Grammy for her Birthday, the tambourine from that set is the  blur she holding/shaking in the photo. We now have a 4-kid band playing nightly.



I include this one because Madison has the telltale "Lemley/Rush" double chin that I almost always have in photos. I absolutely hate that in photos I look "thick" because of my neck/chin.

A coworkers husband once actually commented that I was "thick" (heavy, chubby) because he had seen a photo of me before ever meeting me.

I also love Matilda banging away on her new tambourine!

2 comments:

Gussy Sews said...

tee hehe, this pics are so cute! kids rock! :)

about my blog design, I did it myself!

xo

Joy said...

Lovely family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate