Friday, October 2, 2009

What I've Been Doing

I have not posted anything here for a while because I have spent any extra minute I have hovering over this new lightbox thingie I bought off Amazon.com at the suggestion and/or recommendation from some of the other members of my Etsy Greetings Team.

Some members of this team are (apparently) able to take phenomenal photographs of their work using a contraption such as this.

So I ordered if from Amazon and it came in on Monday. I bought the 2 clip on lamps and the light bulbs (OTT lites) from Lowe's, swiped another homemade light of Mark's and set to work making my photographs "jump off the screen!"

Amazing photos did not happen - they were actually really cruddy and man was I ticked. After 2 days of "practice photo shoots", I had my camera settings so wacked up that I had to take pictures of this set up with my iPhone just so I could post here.

So, that's why why I have not posted any pictures in a while. I did eventually get some product shots that were not awful and I will post that one a little later.

I did also attempt to take Mason and Madison's pictures this morning because it was picture day and they looked adorable. I'm not sure those will come out right - when I looked quickly at them this morning, they were pretty funky (see prior comment about camera settings). But I did want my mom to see their new outfits and Madison's too cute new barrettes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate