Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Parade

So, here's the thing about being "in" a parade (rather than just watching) one - you don't SEE anything and so there are not a whole lot of great pictures of floats, since the only float I saw was the one I was riding on.




Here's some of the kids while we were waiting for the parade to start.


This is a really giant tractor I took a picture of for Madox. He loves tractors!
Here is the view out the back of our float, waiting for the parade to start. The thing started at 10:00; but I think we got in line around 9:15 so we had a bit of a wait. The kids all did pretty good; no one was too antsy.

Here's one side after the parade was over. I can't believe everyone stayed put long enough for a picture. Everyone was really anxious to get off!

Here is the other side of the float. These are the panels our den made. Cricut to the rescue with the lettering!

1 comment:

Suzann Soliz said...

I am so glad u used your cricut.
we saw several floats at our parade that so could have used some cricut help. lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate