Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Catalog - New In Colors

Well, here is the cover of the new catalog. Call or email me to get your own copy. Items are available starting July 1. As always, online ordering is available at http://tricia.stampinup.net

This is supposed to be a picture of the new In Colors. For some reason, the photo is showing up rotated. I have tried to fix it a half-dozen times, but it still comes in this way. It is correct in my photo album, so I am clueless.
Anyway, I will continue to work on this, but the new color names are (clockwise, from top):
Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay.
I was not instantly "in love" with these colors like I was last year's, so I'll keep you posted on how I'm liking them as time goes on.

1 comment:

Suzann Soliz said...

so glad you got this to work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate