Monday, April 20, 2009

Note Cards for Sale

I attended a bridal shower over the weekend and part of my gift was handmade, monogrammed note cards. Everyone really liked them (you now how things get passed around at these showers, for everyone to look at) and one lady even asked me to make her a set.


Here is a sample from the set I am selling. The colors are Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette, all from Stampin Up.

Since I'm not doing much anyway, I have decided to try selling this design on a website called etsy. It's sort of like ebay, but only carries handmade and vintage items. The web address for my "store" is http://www.tricia16.etsy.com/. Please check it out and pass it along to anyone who might be interested.

1 comment:

Angie W said...

Great idea! I just bought a couple things from that site last night. I'll check your store out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate