Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The big countdown

Time until Sunday, January 3, 2010 (Austin time)
360 days, 8644 hours, 518651 minutes 31119060 seconds

Alternative version
It is 360 days, 4 hours, 11 minutes and 0 seconds until Sunday, January 3, 2010 (Austin time)

Most of you know that I had a birthday last Saturday, the 3rd. I was 39. So, the above represents the actual time at cut and pasting of when I will turn 40. I am having a little bit of trouble with this. In fact, I have been practically choking on it for weeks.

I'm not sure what the problem is, except that I do not want to be 40. 30 was pretty good to me, and I'd prefer to just stay there. This is not how it works unfortunately. So, for the next 360 days, I am going to do my best to arrive at 40 in the best shape possible. I will fight aging by eating better, drinking better and exercising more. Yuck. I am not a happy exerciser at all; but I will commit to it because I am not getting any younger, haha, I crack myself up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate