Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been working on some projects

These were case-d from one of the blogs I follow, who I then found case-d them from someone on Splitcoast who then admitted to case-ing them from somewhere else. So, at this point, I don't know who to give the credit to. {Sidebar: some of you may have no idea what I am talking about - it is generally customary when you "steal" "copy" or otherwise "plagiarize" someone else's work of art, you give credit to the original artist. You all know that rarely do I have an original creative idea}. Anyway, way cute.




Mason likes this one with only 1 set of legs - so it's a BAT.




I prefer this with 2 sets of legs - a SPIDER.

1 comment:

Suzann Soliz said...

i would like to place my order for 10 of each!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels


Translate